How to get Hertta tested?
In Finland Hertta is available from private medical centers and also from public health care in Pirkanmaa, Central Finland and Tavastia regions.
Book a time for a doctor and request a referral to the Hertta (CERT) Heart Attack Risk Test. Hertta’s scientific name is CERT- Coronary Event Risk Test. Hertta is named in laboratories as Pt-CERT, S-Keram or Pt-Hertta.
In USA, Hertta is available from Mayo Clinic. The test is named as CERAM
If you are interested in getting Hertta in your laboratory test menu, please contact us, we are happy to help.
How to do the test?
1. Make a doctor’s appointment
2. Request a referral for CERT (Hertta) Heart Attack Risk Test
3. Visit a laboratory for a blood sample
4. Results come in 5-10 days.
5. Discuss the results with your doctor.
The test is available also without doctor’s referral at:
How to do the test without doctor’s referral?
1. Book time or visit directly the laboratory and request CERT (Hertta) Heart Attack Risk Test
2. Visit a laboratory for a blood sample
3. Results come in 5-10 days. Confirm from laboratory how to get the results.
4. Discuss the results with your doctor.